Monday 13 February 2012

Done and dusted.

Saturday was my first workshop. Naturally I wanted everything to be perfect; for me to be confident, capable and cool: the atmosphere to be light hearted and fun, and for everyone to be as hooked on Stampin' Up! as I am. Well I'm pleased to say I can tick most of those off of the list, apart from the confident and cool bit... that's going to take a bit of work. My hands were shaking so much one of my guests even said "what are you so nervous about? Its only us!" and she was right. I was surrounded by friends and family, who just wanted me to do well. They enjoyed my demonstration and loved getting a chance to play with all the inks and stamps to make their own valentines cards. The best bit was that all of them wanted to book a workshop AND I signed up my first recruit :))) So that's the hard bit over with. Onwards and upwards and hopefully my hands won't shake so much next time!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that your workshop went well! Excellent job with the blog too :).

    x

    ReplyDelete