Friday 24 February 2012

Fresh Vintage Fabulous

The 'Fresh Vintage' Sale-a-Bration stamp set is my absolute favourite from the Sale-a-Bration selection this year. I love the vintage style and how beautifully they coordinate with the 'Every Day Enchantment' DSP(also a Sale-a-Bration exclusive). The best bit about this set though is that it was completely free! Each year Stampin' Up! throw Sale-a-Bration where you can get free things just for shopping with us. This year all you have to do is spend £45 to choose one free stamp set and you can choose another for every £45 you spend! Check out the link on the left to see what other exclusive stamp sets you can get, remember these are only available until the 31st of March so contact me today to take advantage of this great offer:)

Here are two variations on a theme. The card is a CASE from the SoShelli blog but I thought I would try it as a scrap book page as well just to show how easily and effectively you can transplant elements from a card to a page. I'm really enjoying trying out stamps on my scrapbook pages, they add a whole other dimension. I've stamped other images from the set onto card stock and then cut them out to use as embellishments. Look at my little one standing there all by herself, bah! Who needs a mother! Not her it would seem ;)

Supplies: Card stock: Sahara Sands, Everyday Enchantment DSP, Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Accesories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Antique Brads, 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon Early Espresso, Ink: Chocolate Chip. Sticky Strip and Snail Adhesive.

1 comment:

  1. These pages look great. They have inspired me to get going on some more pages for my scrap book, if only I could get into my craft/dining room.

    ReplyDelete