Tuesday 21 February 2012

Little Additions




I wanted the 'Little Additions' stamp set the instant I saw it. Not only is it perfect for baby themed cards and pages but also; with all the furniture stamps, I imagined it would be great for 'New home' cards as well. This was my first dabble with the set. I CASE'd it from last summer's mini catalogue as I'm trying a new approach to my pages in an attempt to keep them cleaner so to speak:) This is also the first page I've had a chance to make in well over a year and it was very therapeutic. As much as I enjoy card making. Scrap booking is where my heart is. I love the idea of making a record of my families day to day life. A journal in pictures. I hope we will enjoy looking back at these pages as a family for years to come.

Supplies: Cardstock; old olive, melon mambo, tempting turquoise, daffodil delight. Punches: scalloped circle, 1 1/4 circle, 1 3/4 circle. Stamps: little additions. Inks: melon mambo, old olive, daffodil delight, tempting turquoise.
Check back tomorrow for another little additions page.

No comments:

Post a Comment