Sunday 25 March 2012

7 Days and Counting...

Haven't the last 2 Months flown by! Can you believe that Sale-a-bration 2012 is almost at it's end. I have really enjoyed trying out and demonstrating the different stamps and I will miss the Everyday Enchantment Papers as they are BEAUTIFUL:. My favourite Stampin' Up! papers ever!I will be sad to see them go. But I'm sure Stampin' Up! will have something equally fabulous to reward all our wonderful customers with next month:)
  Friday was my last SAB party and I demo'd a set of 3x3 cards using the sprinkled expressions SAB set. I must admit that I wasn't keen on this set when I first saw it but since using it and having seen the great projects other people have made with it I've seen what a versatile little set it is. I CASE'd the flower card from the SoShelli blog and worked the other cards on the same theme, these were my Hostess gift in a little presentation box, which I hope my wonderful Hostess was pleased with.




For the Make 'n' Take I showed them how to make these cute little Easter baskets. I used the Bigz Scallop Square Die to cut out the base of the basket and then they had the choice to either stamp a design onto the paper or to emboss it using one of my gorgeous embossing folders (which everyone chose to do, they were all very excited to get to try out the fabulous BigShot:) My Hostess has been Ummming and Ahhhing about getting one so I decided to do a project that showcased it. And she was hooked!
The last day you can order to qualify for the free SAB stamp sets is the 31st of March. Just order a minimum of £45 of Stampin' Up! goodies and you can pick a stamp set from the SAB selection or those beautiful papers. Contact me for information on how to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment