Monday 19 March 2012

To My Mother

A bit late I know (a bit early if you're in the US) but I wanted to thank my Mother for being the wonderful Mum that she is. She has always been an inspiration and a light in my life. Thank you for teaching me to be an independent woman, thank you for teaching me right from wrong, to care for others and to open up my heart and home to those in need, thank you for nurturing my love of crafts and for encouraging me to try new things, thank you for making a home where we loved and enjoyed each others company, where our friends wanted to be and where people always felt welcome. I love you with all my heart: now and always! I hope you liked your card:))) Below is a page I made up using the same layout. I'm loving 6x6 pages at the moment. They're so quick to do but look so cute :)

Supplies: Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Whisper White. DSP Blushing Bride. Metallic Brads. Linen Twine. Broadsheet Stamp set, Rich Razzleberry Ink. Scallop Edge Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment