Sunday 22 April 2012

A Quick Thank You.

I received my pre-order from the Summer Mini Catalogue this week and finally got to try a few of the bits out last night. You are going to LOVE what Stampin' Up! Have to offer this Summer. There are some really gorgeous 'Must have' products. The basic design for this card was a CASE from one I saw on Split Coast Stampers recently. I changed a few things to my own taste, but I really liked the way this card showcases the new Blossom Punch.(A person can never have too many flower punches!) Here I have punched the flower twice out of Poppy Parade card stock and layered it with the large flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch in Basic Black and a glittery black brad. The banner is cut from the Petal Cone Die, which I stamped with my message and trimmed down to fit behind the flower. I'm planning a workshop in the next few weeks so that you can come along and try out a few of these new exclusive Summer Mini Specials for yourself. and get a chance to look through the catalogue. I promise you, you won't be disappointed! Drop me a line if you'd be interested in attending. I'll be posting again soon with all the information.

1 comment:

  1. I love the flower punch. The whole layout is well balanced.Lovely. I would love to come to the workshop.

    ReplyDelete