Saturday 13 October 2012

A Most Excellent Workshop.


I had a delightful afternoon today spent stamping in the company of some lovely ladies at my first Christmas Workshop. We made 4 projects: and I started by walking them through how to make a very quick and simple but no less attractive, Christmas favour box. Next they tried their hands at the Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamp Set which I knew they would enjoy as much as I do. It  is such a great set for making impromptu gifts, or festive treats for a Halloween or Christmas party. Later we sat down to some card making. I showed them how to make two of the cards from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.
We listened to carols and shared Christmas Stories and now I feel like I have made a good start on my card making, and can't wait to wade headlong into the ever growing list of projects that need to be completed by December.

No comments:

Post a Comment