Thursday 4 October 2012

Tea Shoppe Treat

   I bought the Tea Shoppe stamp set simply because it was pretty, I didn't really know what I was going to do with it; I'm not a tea drinker, nor are my family and friends, but it was just SO pretty! However with the current trend for all things vintage and especially all the beautiful china tea sets being used to make anything from candles to cake stands, this set is bang on trend.

   Here I have whipped up a very quick card focusing on the main large tea cup stamp, I stamped this in Early Espresso onto a piece of Very Vanilla Card that I cut out using the Labels Collection Framelits.The background is Wisteria Wonder, as is the bakers twine. The finishing touches are a Pink Pirouette Beautiful Wings Embosslits Butterfly, and three of the smallest flower from the Boho Blossoms Punch in Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo, and Riding Hood Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment