Monday 1 October 2012

The NEW 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalogue!

Introducing the brand new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalogue! I have been so exitcited for this catalogue to launch it is full of so many fabulous new stamp sets, a set of 5 new In Colours, and so many new dies and accessories for the Big Shot that you won't know where to start first. I can't wait to share with you all the projects I have planned. This is going to be a GREAT year. There is also a tempting offer for everyone that signs up as a Demonstrator during October and November. Check back tomorrow and I will fill you in with all the details. But for now enjoy perusing the link to the new catalogue, and let me know which of the stamp sets you are most looking forward to trying!

You can order your very own catalogue from me today for just £4.50 you can have it delivered to your door so you can enjoy all the products and ideas in the comfort of your own home.
See here for details on how to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment